Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

The Stamping Chef - Red, White & Blue Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!  welcome to a new challenge with the Stamping Chef.  This week's theme is "RED, WHITE & BLUE".   Now I used the perfect image for this, Ring my bell, however once I got her colored in I looked through my stash and I didn't have anything to go with her :(  I am totally ticked off about that but I thought I'd share her with you


Now head on over to the blog to check out what the rest of the team has created and don't forget about our facebook group where there are weekly challenges

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Great coloring! Too funny about having nothing to go with her though.... I guess she's "all dressed up with nowhere to go."