Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Digital Delights Delightful Thursday

Inspiration day at Digital Delights today and I had a blast coloring in "Sasha and Pup" for today's post.  I love me my little girls and have so much using them that of course I had to pull out another cutie from the store for today :)


My card is pretty simple but I still think it's cute :)


You can check out what the rest of the team has created on the blog but also don't forget to

                                                     Stop by our Delightful Challenge Blog!
See more inspiration there from our Challenge Team of Designersnot to mention a new fun challenge every week!  
Delightful Sketches
 (Check Challenge Blog for all the details)

RETIRING SALE
Our once a year retiring sale has begun! Pick them up before they disappear from the store!!
  
(EXCLUDES DVDS, CUSTOM BLOGS, WATERMARKS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES)
SEE THEM HERE

8 comments:

wendy hall said...

Very cute indeed Tanya :)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

NancyD said...

So cute - just love cards with dogs! NancyD

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Tanya:)
Oh this is soooo adorable! Love the bling♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Sharon said...

Such a sweet card with an adorable image Tanya. Love it.
Hugs Sharon. x

Janice said...

This is just brilliant - what a cute card and a beautifully coloured image. Love the design. Thanks for stopping by my blog while I was on holiday - sorry it's taken me this long to get back to you, Jx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Tanya
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Tanya,
You've done it again. How adorable...Your coloring is wonderful and I love the design...Hugz, joann

Joey said...

Lovely card, I love the layout. Joey x