Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Crafty Sentiments - Female birthday

This week's challenge over at Crafty Sentiments is "Female Birthday" and for me I love doing girly cards and there are so many awesome images to choose from in the store.  My image today is Cheers





Make sure to head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for this week's challenge, you can be a winner of



My card was entered into the following challenges:



8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Great layout on this beautiful card. I like the addition of the doily!

Sassy Raggedy said...

So adorable Tanya...I love this little cutie...Hugz, joann

Giovana Smith said...

Very cute and sassy! Thanks so much for joining us at Great Impressions Challenge!!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute Love the doilie in the background to.
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Lovely card. Love the image. Thank you for sharing and joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Sparkly Engineer said...

Really like that you used red for a girly card instead of a pastel.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Love the black with the red!!! Awesome layout and great coloring as always!!!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

oops forgot to add Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky