Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Simply Betty - Fairy Challenge

Another month and another challenge at the Simply Betty Facebook group (or blog).  This month we were supplied with an adorable fairy image and had to use the colors yellow, orange, black and white.  not my typical color combination but that's why they call it a challenge right?

now I have had this image colored in for awhile and was planning on working on it this weekend but life had stepped in and my family has had to deal with 2 deaths since Sunday, needless to say the mojo is gone so I just threw this one together so I wouldn't get disqualifed from next months' challenge


1 comment:

Emily Shroom said...

Great looking card and beautiful colouring!