Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Inky Impressions - 3-2-1 Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone! With it being Wednesday it means that it's time for another challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenge.  This week challenge is "3-2-1", what the girls are looking for 3 designer papers, 2 embellishments and 1 image.  My card today features Carpenter Lili


and Abby wanted to play along too, she used Princess Lili


now make sure you hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Inkette's have created and join in on the fun!.

my card was entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

Darcy Schroeder said...

I love Carpenter Jill and your card is really cute and so is Abby's!!
Darcy BIF

Marie97 said...

Carpenter Jill is adorable! Abby did a GREAT job on her card Tito! TFS from BIF

scarletcalliope said...

Very cute, love the warning tape! So great that you craft with your daughter.

Christine Barker
BIF
www.ScarletCalliope.com

Haidee said...

totally love to be challenged too!! Love your projects!!!
TFS from the BIF group!!
can't wait till I see you at my BLOG>>>http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/2013/06/la-la-land-challenge-red-white-and-blue.html

Sukie said...

Super cute cards, I love that you and your daughter craft together, I wish mine would craft with me. BIF

Beth Bowkett said...

Your cards are so cute :), especially Abbie's :) Looks like you both had lots of fun!xx

Dawn Barrett said...

Oh! what a fun time...to craft with your dd! I know I have fun with mine....when she wants to play with me! lol Happy BIF day to you!