Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Crafty Sentiments - Summer Fun Challenge

This week's challenge over at Crafty Sentiments is "Something Fishy" and they have just released these amazing images that are perfect for this challenge.  My image today is "Summertime"




Make sure to head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for today's challenge.

My card was entered into the following challenges:

ABC Challenges - W, cards only, E3, C10 - Summer
Craft-Dee BowZ - M, E3, project must have bow - (June) Celebrate Summer + Handmade Bow
Crafty Bloggers Network - MSIO - (June) Bright & Breezy
Eureka Stamps - W, 3E, F - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - W, 3E - Summer
Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (June) Summer Fun
There She Goes - W - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy
on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Exceptional work!

Also visit my blog post: fullerton kindergarten

Sharon said...

This is fab Tanya. I love the image and the blue and yellow colour combo is gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon x