Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Crafty Sentiments - May Release Blog Hop


Welcome to the May Release blog hop at Crafty Sentiments.  This month there are a bunch of awesome stamps being released and if you have been with us for the last three days you have seen a bunch of them.  Now the fun begins with the hop!  and what's great is if yu leave a comment on the inspiration blog for the 8th, 9th and 10th and become a follower you can win a selection of  the new stamps!!  Pretty awesome huh?  

My card today uses Billy the sailor and I used some red, white & blue papers that I had.  Abby wanted me to use purple on the image so bad so he is now eating a grape popsicle :)


Now hop on over to Karen's blog to see the fabulous project she has created for you today and here is the list incase you get lost along the way

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute image and I like that striped paper. I'm a big fan of sparkle so I think the spray of gems is perfect.

Marie97 said...

Cute image...great coloring...love all the embellishments!

TFS from BIF

Joey said...

Fab card Tanya, loving the papers! Joey xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet - i love the colours and the papers
Lisa x

Olivia said...

A great boy card. Nicely done.

Jenée said...

I really like this new sailor boy image. Your card is so cute. Really like the striped paper you've used. Well done.

Aunty Sue said...

Hi i am hopping along with this fab hop gaining loads of inspiration.love your colouring of this fab stamp think her is my fave

Jackie W said...

Wonderful card, Tanya! Love your coloring and design! I totally love Abby's idea about adding purple! Grape popsicles are the best! :)
Jackie W
SchoolinandScrappin

Sukie said...

Adorable card, love the little sailor boy. Your coloring is awesome. Love the bling too! BIF

Melanie said...

A fabulous card! Those new images are awesome!!!

Hugs,
Melanie

Raven B said...

Great card great coloring as always. ;)

Raven
loveforstamps.com
BIF

Joanna said...

Lovely image and I like all the embellishments you have used.

BIF