Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Anyone for Anya - Wedding challenge

Happy Sunday Everyone!  It's the time start of a new week which means a new challenge with Anyone for Anya.  This week's challenge is "Wedding".  I took a little different take on this and made this tag that would probably work best for a bridal shower

I used "Cheeky Glamour" for my tag as I really love these cheeky girls :)


Now hop on over to the blog to see who the other new design team members are and to join in on the challenge.

13 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the image so BEAUTIFUL!& the Color Combo is amazing!
Vanessa
BIF

Joanna said...

I like the card shape you have used for the base card and the image is lovely.

BIF

KimberlyRae said...

Wow! She's Awesome and so is your work ;p
I love it...what a sweet card :)
♥KimberlyRae
BIF

Dawn Barrett said...

I like the pop of white in the flowers! excellent embellishment choice!

Happy BIFing!!

Nikki Binder said...

Great shape card. I love that image
TFS *BIF

beautifulcreationsmp.com said...

such a cute cute card
BIF :)

Marie97 said...

Such a cute image...love the card! TFS from BIF

Darcy Schroeder said...

Very fun card, Tanya ! Great for a shower!
Darcy BIF

Sharon Schisler said...

That is such a cute idea! Love it...

Sharon Schisler said...

Blogging it forward... Love it!

Sukie said...

Awesome card, love the cute little image and your coloring is amazing! BIF

Deezy said...

Awesome project!!!! Stopped over from blogging it forward. I have a weekly spotlight on a blogger as well as a link up to gain new followers and combined with a giveaway. Everyone is welcomed. Would love it if you stop by. http://deezydoesiteezy.blogspot.com/2013/05/pimpin-is-eezy-delectably-dawn.html
xx xo
Deezy

Casey said...

So cute!! love it! BIF