Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today is a New Release day at The Stamping Chef and Tamara has three absolutely fabulous images for you today!  I can tell you that she has a TON of new images coming out so you better make sure to stop by the blog, store or facebook to see what she has created and always stay tuned for more to come :)

Today I am using the adorable 'Lucy Luau" and paired her up with some of the papers from Basic Grey's "Pryus" collection.



Make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for today and see who the new Sous Chef is ;)

13 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Neat layout on that one!

Marie97 said...

CUTE! Great layout!

TFS from BIF

Dawn Barrett said...

Aloha!! I like your angled panels here!

BIF
http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ηeya і am fοr the primary time here.
I found this board and І to find It rеally helpful & it helped me out much.
I hoρe to prοvide one thing аgain and aiԁ othеrs like
yοu helрeԁ me.

Mу pаge: CarbonPoker Bonus

Berni Cuttino said...

Amazing design and dazzling embellishments, simply an awesome card. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Darcy Schroeder said...

Love your hula girl card! It is really really cute!

Sukie said...

What a fun card! Love all the patterned papers you used! BIF

Kerry Turner said...

LOL This is adorable!
Kerry

BIF

Pam said...

This is so cute, that little hula girl is adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sharman said...

Very Very cute.

Nikki Binder said...

To cute!! What a cute image. TFS
BIF

Joanna said...

I love how you have created angles with the matting and layering. Beautiful card.

BIF
Joanna

Vanessa said...

lovely creation, love the colors,
Vanessa
BIF