Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps - Swirls & Ribbon Facebook Challenge

Another month another challenge with the crew over at Simply Betty Stamps.  I really enjoy doing these as her images are so fun and take me out of my cutesy comfort zone at times.  This month's challenge we were to use Swirls & Ribbon and we got an adorable image to use if we wanted to.  Here is my creation for the challenge.  I took a bunch of my dew drops and created my own swirl and added a little cat button to the top of the bow.


I'm thinking a need a little more practice with the swirls LOL

8 comments:

Dawn Barrett said...

I like how you lined up the dew drops and made a "chain." Such a clever idea...nice look!

BIF
dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

Your image is so fun, love the sparkly dew drop swirl you created! BIF

Marie97 said...

Very pretty....love the pinks and greens! Great coloring!

TFS from BIF
http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/2013/04/betty-feathers.html

KimberlyRae said...

So Beautiful!!
Hugss,
KimberlyRae
BIF

Emily Shroom said...

Beautiful card, love all your embellies!

Kay Mowat said...

Gorgeous card love the layout

Darcy Schroeder said...

Tanya, great card and your Elaine card is fabulous!
Darcy BIF

Margaret said...

Gorgeous. Just love your colors and the dp you chose.