Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pumpkin Spice - Inspiration Post


Happy Saturday everyone!  It's that time of the month where I get to share with you again using some product from Pumpkin Spice.  Today my card uses a couple of stamps from two products that is sold in the store.  Both the image is from the "Girlie" Fun Set by My Pink Stamper which is currently on sale!  I also used papers from Hello Spring (not sure if they are still available in the store or not)




4 comments:

Marie97 said...

Cute! What a gun image!

TFS from BIF
http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/

Sukie said...

That is such a fun image, too cute! BIF

Darcy Schroeder said...

Such a cute and crazy card! Made me laugh! And I loved your bg papers!
Darcy BIF

KimberlyRae said...

So funny...made me laugh! Great job on this card, Tanya :)
Hugss,
KimberlyRae
BIF