Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Phunnyface Stamps - Inspiration Post

Happy Thursday everyone!  Hope you all have had a great week and have enjoyed some beautiful weather.  Today is my weekly Phunnyface Stamps inspiration post and I am truly enjoying using their stamps :)  Now the image I used today I was going to use for last week but for some reason the little cutie decide to jump rope her way off of my craft table and I couldn't find her for a few days.....well she was hiding out with the bling LOL

So this little cutie's name is Girl with Skipping Rope.  I wanted to give her a "spring" look so I pulled out some bright colored papers and paired them up with some flowers and a doily.



Have you checked out the Phunnyface blog yet?   well let me tell you that team creates some awesome projects and we would love to see you over there!

4 comments:

Marie97 said...

Cute card...love the image and colors!

TFS from BIF

http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/

Darcy Schroeder said...

What a great card design! Your card is really cute! Great work!
Darcy BIF

KimberlyRae said...

Sooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! She's so sweet!! GREAT work!
Hugss,
KimberlyRae
BIF

KimberlyRae said...

Sooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! She's so sweet!! GREAT work!
Hugss,
KimberlyRae
BIF