Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Phunnyface Stamps - Inspiration post


Good day everyone now I know most of you know that I absolutely love Vampires.  My love for vampires didn't come from Twilight although I did like the books/movies, I think my love for Vampires came either from Bad Boys or Interview with a Vampire (absolutely love Brad Pitt lol).

So when I was asked to join the Phunnyface team, I had to have the Vampire Bite Image so today's card uses this


I love the black and red color combination and had to go with that as well :)

14 comments:

Joanna said...

Well I wouldn't call it a cute card! Love the background and colouring is great.

Joanna http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
Blogging It Forward

Robin Carroll said...

Have not seen this type of stamps before. Different.

BIF - Robin

Sukie said...

Such a unique card, fun colors too! BIF

Darcy Schroeder said...

Really like your vampire card! I love vampires too. (Twilight, Lost Boys, Once Bitten, Fright Night, Dracula, all of them)! Great card and coloring!
Darcy BIF

Sharman said...

Well, I am definately Not into Vampires but I do love the card. Great job on it...

Dawn Barrett said...

I can definitely see how a fan would be head over heels over this image! haha


BIF
http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the image and you did great! sexy!
BIF

Nikki Binder said...

Great card! I'm a vampire fan for sure though never seen on card before. TFS
BIF

Corinne said...

GREAT job, LOVE your coloring
Hugs
BIF

Irene's Creations said...

Lovely card. Great job.
BIF ~ Irene

KimberlyRae said...

You did a great job coloring here :)
Hugss, K
BIF

Nikki said...

Unusual but wonderful card.... TFS from BIF, xo Nikki ox

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

Great card and image:) Thank You for sharing.
gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
Blogging it forward group.

Linda Dale said...

Great image, love the card. Blogging it forward group.
Blessings Linda
www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com