Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Little Blue Button Stamps - Punches Challenge

Today starts Little Blue Button Stamps two week challenge and for this challenge, the team is asking that you pull out your Punches.

My card today uses "Miss Lily - Is it for me".  I used black cardstock for my bases and added the blue & red designer papers.  I used a scallop type punch, a butterfly punch and the leaf punch all from Martha Stewart.  I then finished the card off with some red, white and blue flowers.



Now make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you today and to join in on the challenge.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card!

Tracy said...

Such a great card.
Cute image you used and beautifully coloured :)