Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Inky Impressions - Die/Punches challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone! With it being Wednesday it means that it's time for another challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenge.  This week challenge is "Dies or Punches" which I know y'all have a bunch of those :)

My card today uses one of the new awareness sentiments, and the same die I used for the card that I created on Monday for the new release. I created this card using the colors (burgandy & cream) as it's head/neck awareness month.

 


now make sure you hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Inkette's have created and join in on the fun!.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

GabyCreates.com said...

Very nice! great sentiment and die!
BIF