Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crafty Sentiments - Monochromatic Challenge


Welcome to another challenge at Crafty Sentiments, this week's challenge is "Monochromatic.  I sometimes struggle with this as I never know what I wanna do but this for this one I figured I do a black and white one :)  I used Delightful Flowers for my image and just highlighted the image a little bit to give it a "pop"


Now hop on over to the blog and see what the rest of the team has created and to join in on the fun!  We'd love to see you there!!

















My card was entered into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Inklings and Yarns - Always Anything Goes
Nutcrafters - Anything goes
Rhedd & Rosie's Challenge Blog - Monochrome 
Sisterhood of Crafters  - Animal

13 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! I love the sweet image!!
BIF

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

How precious!

Marie97 said...

Cute image...pretty card.

TFS from BIF

Dawn Barrett said...

Nicely done! I am surprised that I like this so much when I normally like COLORS! I might have to try my hand at created in just B&W!!

BIF
http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

Craftyanny said...

Love how you just highlighted bit's n pieces Tanya. It worked beautifully
Anne x

mixamatoasties said...

So pretty!

Susan x

Raven B said...

This is so pretty. I love the simplicity of it. :)
Hugs,
Raven
Blogging it forward

Darcy Schroeder said...

That is such a great card, Tanya! Very very nice!
Darcy BIF

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card! BIF

Kerry Turner said...

Cute card! I love how you left the stamp really simple.
Kerry
BIF

Debbie said...

Really sweet and stylish card.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

Nikki Binder said...

So cute! Love that little precious image. TFS
BIF

Laura Love said...

How cute! Love the black and white scheme! Turned out amazing!