Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Crafty Sentiments - Be Sporty Challenge

Before I get on to today's post I have some very exciting news to share.  As you are all aware I have been a guest designer with Crafty Sentiments for the last two months, well I applied for the 6 month term and I got selected!!!  I am so excited to be able to continue working with the team as they are absolutely awesome!!!   

This week's challenge over at Crafty Sentiments is "Be Sporty" and they have just released these amazing images that are perfect for this challenge.  My image today is "Billy- Cricketer" and to be honest I had no clue how to do him up so I had to google cricket players LOL


Now hop on over to the blog and see what everyone else created for you today!

1 comment:

Laura Love said...

This is adorable! I love the bright, summery colors! I would have to google cricket players too :) Love it!