Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Anyone for Anya - Sketch Challenge


Happy Sunday everyone!  I am here with some more exciting news, I have been selected to be on the design team for Anyone for Anya.  I absolutely love my CC Designs and TGF stamps but they have been sadly neglected so I can't wait to be able to work with them again :)

This is my first challenge as a design team member and for this week's challenge, we are asking that you follow this sketch:


for my card today I used Pretty Head Lily from The Greeting Farm and paired up with some of the papers from My Mind's Eye So Sophie "Happy For You" collection and added some bling


Now hop on over to the blog to see who the other new design team members are and to join in on the challenge.

My card was entered into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede –   Punches and/or Dies
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge -  Layer it Up
Copic Marker Europe - Girls Aloud (only female images)
Forever Friends - Die cuts and punches, challenge actually runs from the 1st of the month.

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

wow this card is cute, really like the sketch
Vanessa
BIF

Kerry Turner said...

Adorable card! I love it.
Kerry
BIF

Sukie said...

Such a pretty card, great take on the sketch! BIF

KimberlyRae said...

For Real, Tanya--> You're Amazing! Perfect just perfect work! Wow!
Hugss,
KimberlyRae
BIF

Marie97 said...

Love the sketch...and what you did with it. Beautiful card!

TFS from BIF
http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/2013/04/atc-recipe-challenge.html

Darcy Schroeder said...

Great way to follow the sketch! I was wondering what you would do! And it is awesome!
Darcy
BIF

Dawn Barrett said...

What a fun sketch! I like how you left the image in a circle too!


BIF
dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

Deonna Bemish said...

Gorgeous Card and i love all of your diecuts! Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

Nikki Binder said...

Great take on the sketch. She's so sassy. TFS
BIF

Paper Tails said...

Very pretty card! Your coloring looks fabulous.Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

Karen