Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Anyone for Anya - Recycled! Challenge

Happy Sunday Everyone!  It's the time start of a new week which means a new challenge with Anyone for Anya.  This week's challenge is Recycled! and is sponsored by Creepie Cute Stamps (you can win 3 image!).  For my card today I used "Charlotte" and my recycled item is the yellow ribbon.


Now hop on over to the blog to see who the other new design team members are and to join in on the challenge.



4 comments:

Marilyn said...

She's a little cutie and I like those papers!

Marie97 said...

Very cute...love the yellow!

TFS from BIF

Darcy Schroeder said...

Hi Tanya! Such a cute, cute card! Love your image and the colors!
Darcy BIF

KimberlyRae said...

I love your sweet card! Beautiful papers and ribbon, too!
Hugss,
KimberlyRae
BIF