Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, March 08, 2013

Wags n' Whiskers - Go Green Challenge

WOW am I glad that it's Friday.  It has been the busiest week at work this week and I don't see it slowing down any time soon; I guess I shouldn't complain but oy!

Any-who, this week's challenge at Wags n'Whiskers is "Go Green". We all would love to see your creations withe color green OR with a recycled item.  It was funny cause I'm the one that set the challenges up and when I went to do my card, I didn't have any green things LOL  well luckily Lacey added the recycle aspect of it and low and behold I found a green piece of paper :)  Here is my card that was a "struggle" to say the least :)


We'd love to see you over on the blog :)



No comments: