Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop & New challenge

Welcome to the monthly blog hop hop from Pumpkin Spice.  The beginning of each month, the design team will be hosting a blog hop to share some the of new products that we have received.  It is also a starts the new weekly challenges, with this week's being "Green and 4 of something". So after you have hopped along why not go to the Pumpkin Spice blog and join our new challenge :)

Here is my card for today's hop, no fancy image just a sentiment and the main focus on the papers.  The papers are from "A Mother's Love" by My Minds Eye and the sentiment is "Giggles x 3" by Unity 


(sorry about the photo quality, I'll get a better one when it's light out)

Your next stop on the hop is Denine!!!!

Here is the hop order
Cheryl (Shestamps): http://shestamps.blogspot.com/


11 comments:

June Houck said...

A lovely card and an equally lovely sentiment, Tanya :)

Carissa said...

Love this sentiment a ton! Great card.

Dorcas Troche said...

This is sweet. So pretty.

Dorcas
dtroche@bellsouth.net

flowerdisco said...

i love the touch of black you incorporated in your card for today, and the pp is so pretty too.

Patty said...

Wow...this is beautiful!! I need to make some non-image cards like this..love it!

Susy said...

So beautiful!

HUGS SUSY

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is lovely! And that sentiment is SOOO true with some of my friends I can think of! Too cute!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

Elegant Card!

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty card I love the bow and the design is so pretty. with the turquoise and the black
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Beautiful design! The black is a wonderful accent. I love the focus on the sentiment.

Missy said...

Pretty Tanya, I like the border and pearls.