Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Little Blue Button - Easter Challenge

Today is very my first design team post for Little Blue Button Stamps and I am super excited as these images are adorable :)

This week's challenge is Easter and I used this adorable image named "Miss Lily Easter bunny"


Isn't she adorable?  If you want to see more of her and other images, hop on over to the blog and see what the new gals have created for today :)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the design and fab image.xxx

Michaela said...

Gorgeous card, Tanya. Love the image. She is a cutie.
Michaela xx

Danni said...

Congrats on the DT! Very sweet card!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I love the spring-like colours and paper you used.
Sweet image and you coloured her up beautifully :)