Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Inky Impressions - St.Patrick's or Green Challenge


Happy Wednesday everyone! With it being Wednesday it means that it's time for another challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenge.  This week challenge is "St. Patrick's Day or Green", which I'm sure a lot of you are doing lately :) .  My creation today uses "Pot of Gold" and corresponding sentiment.


we'd love to see you all over there!

My card was entered into the following challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion - 1E - #102 Luck of the Irish
Clear It Out! - 2W, Use Old Supplies -  Challenge:- Theme:  St Patricks Day Stash Item: Use up your green supplies (Week 1)
Creative Card Crew - 2W - #32 Ribbon (Week 1)
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - 2W, 2E - Go Green (Week 2)
Loves Rubber Stamps - #42 Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door 3E, W - Anything Goes



No comments: