Followers

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Crafty Sentiments - Pretty in Pink Challenge

I am so excited to be doing this post today, why you ask??  well I have been keeping a secret for some time now, I am guest designer for Crafty Sentiments Designs for March and April!!!! That's right 2 months of working along side of everyone!

                                        

This week's challenge over at Crafty Sentiments is "Pretty in Pink".  I could help but color up Party Girl Annabel



now make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the girls have made for you and while you are there why not join in on the fun?? :)

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Tanya! So glad were GD for the next 2 months!

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.