Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, March 01, 2013

Broken Box Stock - Good Luck/Green Challenge

Welcome to another challenge with Broken Box Stock.  I hope you're having a great week and have some fun plans ahead for the week. The weather here has been fantastic, we were supposed to get a ton of snow but it was 45 degrees today and I didn't even have to wear a jacket...woot woot!  I think this weekend there will definitely be some crafting after I clean my table off...think mini tornado LOL, with some reading as I'm in the middle of a very good book.

Well enough about that, it's time to get on to today's challenge :)  The new challenge this time around is "Good Luck/Green".  Now I know there are ton of those going on with St. Patrick's Day just around the corner but Wendy has some very adorable image just for this occasion :)  

This image is only $1!!

and here is the link to some more :)


For my card today I used St. Patrick's Day Toodles and added some clover confetti and ribbon :)



2 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tanya, This is fabulous, love that image, so cute and the ribbon with the clover on is great :) Hugs, Teresa x

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute card wonderfully done, I love how you coloured the image and the fab bow! The doily add a lovely touch!