Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Your Next Stamp - Tasty Tuesday



WOW I can't believe that it's Tuesday, I have been so busy that I think I'm losing track of the days :(  Well today is Tuesday which means another Tasty Tuesday at Your Next Stamp as a guest designer and it is a yummy one :)  If you haven't heard of Tasty Tuesday before, go here to find out the details.


Our February Tasty Tuesday photo is...


 

and this is my take on the photo.


Now hop on over to the blog and see what the team has created for you today!

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Super Cute card & Yummy Treat!

Pam said...

Your card is so stinkin' cute ( I couldn't help it). Thanks for the yummy recipe!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com