Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Victorine Originals - Stamp/Emboss/Bling Challenge


Hi everyone!  sorry this is a little but like they all say better than never right?? LOL  My post is late as I got a new macbook and printer on Saturday and I've spent the last few days trying to get things loaded and hooked up.  The only thing I'm missing is a program to do my digital card making/scrapbooking...if you have mac, what do you use??

Any way today's challenge is Stamp/Emboss/Bling and this is my card (the image is embossed...bad picture).  We hope to see you in our challenge!!


3 comments:

Pam said...

Your card is so beautiful!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Anna Stillwell said...

Oh a new mac, so awesome. I love getting those types of new toys. Wish I could help you with software advice but I am clueless.

Your card is beautiful. I love the gemstone swirls mixed with the doily. Looks amazing. Very Beautiful card :)

Glenda Atkins said...

So beautiful Tanya, I absolutely love the black/white theme and the bling!