Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Valentine's Cards

Had fun last night at my table after Abby went to bed and Brian was playing on the computer.  I made a couple of cards for DT projects but I also was able to make a couple of Valentine's cards.

This first card using an image from Heather Valentin called "Hunny Bunny"





and this second one is using an image from JadeDragoon  and it's called Romance.  I'm going to give this card to Brian for Valentine's Day :)




5 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,love the fab images and colours.xxx

Granmargaret said...

I came over from Cuddlebug Cuties. Lovely cards Tanya

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Came over from Cuddlebug Cuties. Great cards, really like the layering on the second one.

carol said...

Hello Tanya...your cards are gorgeous, thanks for showing an interest in out DT call at CRAFTY CATZ...good luck x carol

Anna Stillwell said...

Love them both! :)