Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pumpkin Spice - Inspiration Post


Happy Sunday everyone!  Are you like me and have tons of snow??  I think we got around 2 feet and that's just here in the lower elevations.   With all of this snow I couldn't help but feel inspired and found this stamp with a snowflake.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye "12 Days of Christmas"  I just love the peppermint candy paper in this pad :)

8 comments:

Susy said...

This is so cute!

HUGS SUSY

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,fab image and colours.xxx

Missy said...

Very cute, love those MME papers!

Angel Allen said...

Hi Tanya
Saw your card on Cuddlebug Cuties blog hop. Another beautiful card you created. Love the button.
Best
Angel

Glenda Atkins said...

hi Tanya, what an adorable card and I love the button arrangement at the top, the beautiful papers and the wonderful image!
hugs
glenda

hoptownracer1 said...

Oh, how cute! Love the little girl and the pretty vintage styled papers!

Marita vs snojbi said...

Vera cute card

Hugs

Anna Stillwell said...

Awe, super cute image. And I love the paper and button. Adorable card, as always:)
Hugs