Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pumpkin Spice - Inspiration Post

"Love binds you when you find your other half".... for those of us that have found the love of our lives, that quote is so true.  I have been with my husband for 19 years now and I can't imagine my life without him.  Has it always been easy...no but I feel that those times has tightened the bound we have.


(yes this beauty is a vampire LOL and the quote says "There are no rules that can bind you when you find your other half")

Product used... ribbon, Lovely papers by Authentique, black cardstock and lace doily

7 comments:

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Beuatiful layout combination! Love the image from Anna! I stopped by from Cuddlebug Cuties Linky Party.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card, I came over from Cuddlebug Cuties Linky party.

Steph said...

Pretty card, love the layout you've used.

Missy said...

Great card Tanya, I like the flowers you added!

Angel Allen said...

Hi Tanya. I saw your card on Cuddlebug Cuties blog hop and stopped by to say it's awesome. You did a great job.
Best
Angel

Anna Stillwell said...

Lol, I love it! How creative! Great quote and so very true.

Hugs

Susan Sieracki said...

Wonderful card. I really like that particular image. I'm a big vampire fan.