Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, February 04, 2013

Melonheadz - Valentine's or Love Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  Today is a new challenge over at Mealonheadz Illustrations and it is to create either a Valentine's or Love themed project; there are a ton of freebies on the Melonheadz blog if you want to use one of our images :)


My card today features images from the Valentine's 2013 bundle and some free digi papers I found on the internet.  I thought I'd try my first digi card with the colored images out of the bundle, what do you think?


We'd love to see you join us so come on over to the blog and see what you can win :)

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab details.xxx

Albertcars creaciones tarjeteria y algo mas said...

QUE LINDA Y TIERNA SE VE

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout.

Pam said...

Cute card, love the polka dots on the cute dog!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com