Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lacey Sunshine - Favorite Color Combination Challenge

I am super excited for today's post as I'm a guest designer over at Lacey Sunshine Challenge blog.  Heather had asked if I would like to be a guest designer for this week and of course I said yes!  Now I have worked with a bunch of Heather's images in the past but never had a chance to work with Wix Sitting on Moon, so when she sent that one over to work with it, I was excited (yup again LOL)

This week's challenge is Favorite Color combination and I absolutely love the look of the bright green, bight yellow with black.  For my card using Wix, this is what I ended up doing with her (if you want to see the supplies used please check out the Challenge blog)


16 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome card! Totally love the color combination. How fun of you to be the guest designer this week ;)

Hugs

Vicky

Pam said...

Great card! Love the papers and embellishments and you did a great job of coloring the image!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Dagmar said...

Beautiful Card, i love the color combination.
Hugs Dagmar

Granmargaret said...

Lovely Card.
I came over from Cuddlebug cuties
Have a good week

Anna Stillwell said...

Stunning! I love this, the colors are fantastic! They look amazing. Beautiful card :)

Ginger said...

I love the colors of your card! Just hopping along from the Cuddlebug Cuties blog!

Stamping Shanni said...

Awesome colouring Tanya. Just saw your linkon MIM and glad that I popped over for a closer look.
Stamping Shanni

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Fabulous card Tanya.. Visiting from MIM..faye

Loz said...

Beautiful card and coloring Tnaya. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Dr Sonia S V said...

Fabulous use of the doily
Saw your link at MIM
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Michelle said...

Hi Tanya

Gorgeous card, love the layout. Such a great colour combo.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday thi s week.

Michelle :o)

P.S. Good luck with the DT Call.

Angel Allen said...

Hi Tanya
Dropped over from Cuddlebug Cuties link party. Awesome card, love the bright green and the doily
Best
Angel

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Fantastic card! I had to go look at all her images and just purcahsed a bunch, thanks for the link!

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Tanya, love this striking colour combo too, saw you over on mim. Joey x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a fabulous card! Love the cute image and beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at Make It Monday.... :)