Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Your Next Stamp - Release Blog Hop

Hello!  Welcome to the Your Next Stamp January New Release Blog Hop!  We are so excited about the hop today because this release is HUGE!  We have had a blast playing with all of the cuteness, and we know you will too!  We are also introducing another new illustrator to the YNS family~Angie Blom!  I think we all fell in love with her new Insta Love Set which totally rocks!
We have 3 prizes hidden along the hop!  Just make sure you leave a comment on all of the DT blogs for your chance to win an amazing new release prize pack!!!  Winners will be announced On the Your Next Stamp Blog on January 28th
We are also trying to reach 1000 followers on Facebook, so head on over to the Your Next Stamp Page and ‘Like’ us!  Once we reach 1000 followers, Karen will give away this awesome prize package!



Onto my project

The Image I used on my card is called "Ellie loves kindness"


As always, we have a Blog Hop Special in the Your Next Stamp Store!  All online orders will receive 20% OFF!  Just use codeYNSJAN2013.
Now it’s time to hop on over to JEN D's fabulous blog, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you leave!  Happy hopping and shopping!


30 comments:

My Consistently Inconsistent Life said...

Love this layout!!

Jasmine said...

Cute card...love the colors you used!

Heather said...

Very cute. I really like the use of all the layers and the colour choices. Good job.

Kerri said...

This is so sweet Tanya! Thank you for playing along with us today!

Carol said...

Cute card!

natbug said...

Love the black on this card! I don't use black enough in my cards! Will have to remember to try it more often!

Kitty said...

Aww she is gorgeous hun, beautifully coloured too xx

Mary-Anne V said...

sweet card...love your colouring and the use of black.

Candace said...

adorable card!!! I'm so glad I have discovered all the blogs in this hop!!

Candace

www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute card, great layout, love the colors you've used!

Laura Turcotte said...

Great card!!!Loving those colors!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Super sweet card!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

So sweet! Thank you for joining us! xo

Cheryl Bux said...

Lovely card! Great details!

Sue D said...

Very sweet Ellie card--I like your coloring.

Kelli Hull said...

What a cool layout!!! VERY pretty card!!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

she's so cute!

Indy said...

Oh how cute! Love the color combination!

Julie E said...

She is a darling and all the touches of black work so well.

Usha Murugesu said...

The layered look has added an extra "oommppph" to the already great card!

Usha
usharaneem@yahoo.com

Trudy Harris Thomas said...

Elle is so adorable!

craftylyn said...

Lovely little card. I'm having fun on the hop

Laura said...

So sweet!

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Nice design. Love the colors.

created by ~donnaK said...

Oh my, she's just precious! Love the bold colors you choose. I'm so glad I am hopping along with all of you talented artists!

Gabby Lou said...

I love the colors you chose for this card. I love doing this hops...I get to see how the pros do it :). Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Gabby

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

that is one adorable ellie

Lori said...

Very adorable card! I love the layout and the colors - makes the image POP :)

Suzanne Bier said...

Such a sweet card...Ellie is adorable! :)

Thanh Vo said...

Tanya you made Ellie look even sweeter than she normally does!

I'm so excited to be on the YNS team with you and I look forward to getting to know you more. :)