Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

The Stamping Chef - Celebrations Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!  The Design Team over at The Stamping Chef is very excited as with the new year we decided to start having challenges every two weeks.  This is along with the new releases and freebies every week!!  To start of the challenges our first one is "Celebrations".  My card today uses "Caramell Dancing" which what doesn't say celebration like a party girl? :D  I had to use this image for this challenge as I just introduced the song to Abby and she has been playing it nonstop LOL


Now make sure to head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for today's challenge and to join in on the fun...there is a prize to be won!!

3 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome card! I really love how you have done so much glitter on that amazing dress! Great color combination.

Laura said...

great card, love the glittery dress!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab colouring of the 'party girl' Tanya, great colour combo on the card (I love black and red)! Hugs
Glenda