Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sherri Baldy (Scrapbook Stamp Society) - Valentine's Love Divider



Awhile back I created a binder with My Hearts Just For You (you can see the post here) and I figured it was time to start working on the dividers so for today I pulled out Merry Day by Sherri Baldy and thought that I could make it into a valentine themed divider (who says you can't use a Christmas image for Valentine's LOL) :)


My project was entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!

Stephanie said...

Oh so cute, love all the details. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug this week.

Lori said...

What a sweet card. I love the papers you used and the pearls in the corner. Thanks for sharing your creation at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and please do join us again.
Lori
Bugaboo DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Will make a fabulous divider, and as February falls in a winter month, snow for Valentines is very often a fact :O). Love it!

craftyeyes said...

so cute thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters blog challenge good luck tracy x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, its perfect!! Thanks so much for joining our January Anything Goes at CTB! Did you know that Bugaboo is having their Birthday Bash all next week? Check in tom for all the details and great prizes! Thanks again for sharing your creation!

Becky G said...

Fabulous card, Sherry. So glad you joined us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope you'll join us this week for our Birthday Bash!

Hugs,
Becky G