Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursdays



As you all remember I was the guest designer last month for Sassy Studio Designs and I had a blast working with the girls and the amazing images, so when I was asked to join them again for January, I had to say yes!!!  So that's right, you get to see more of my creations using the very sassy images from Sassy Studio Designs for the next month!!

So on today's post, this week the challenge is "Add snowflakes" and so I made this card using one of the freebie's that was offered on Paper Craft Planet awhile back.




Hope you will join the fun and give it a go. You don't need to use a SSD image to play along, but we love it when you do. Enter by next Wednesday night for your chance to win 2 SSD images of your choice.

There is some extra incentive for using a SSD image, you get to enter twice. So if you use one, make sure you link to your blog post and the second link can just be to your blog (it won't let you link to the same post twice). After your name, please put SSD, so we know why you are linking twice!


Now head on over to the blog and join in on the fun!!





2 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the door scene and the pretty background!Wonderful design.
hugs
Glenda