Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sassy Studio Design

If you hare here for the Your Next Stamp Blog Hop please scroll down

 
 
Happy Thursday everyone!  I am having so much fun being the guest designer for Sassy Designs that I'm not looking forward to the end of the month :( This week's Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge is "Roses, Bling & Ribbon". For today's card I used Roller Sassy


Hope you will join the fun and give it a go. You don't need to use a SSD image to play along, but we love it when you do. Enter by next Wednesday night for your chance to win 2 SSD images of your choice.

There is some extra incentive for using a SSD image, you get to enter twice. So if you use one, make sure you link to your blog post and the second link can just be to your blog (it won't let you link to the same post twice). After your name, please put SSD, so we know why you are linking twice!


Now head on over to the blog and join in on the fun!!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Kathy said...

So cute Tanya! I just love those striped legwarmers. Beautiful color combo, too.

Robin said...

Just adorable! I love all the colors! Hugs, Robin

Ellis said...

Wonderful card and great coloring, I like her socks! =)
Hugs, Elenor