Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pumpkin Spice - Any Occasion Card

Good morning everyone!  I hope you have a relaxing day ahead of you before going back to work tomorrow...me I plan on watching some of the Pro Bowl :)  For today's project I thought I'd take one of the paper stacks and make a quick card that can be used for any occasion.  I haven't put any sentiments on the front yet as I'll wait until I figure out what I need it for.  But one good thing, this is a great way to use up those scraps and it's super quick :)


The papers I used on this were from the Be You Paper Pad

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous mixture of papers and colour!
hugs
Glenda

Deborah Adams/stampndeb00 said...

I like the different dp's you used. Great idea.

Missy said...

We're watching the Pro Bowl right now!! (Well, hubby is, I'm doing this!!) Great card, I like the patchwork look and the pretty colors!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Love the way you used the scraps. Great card.

Angel Allen said...

Hello, I'm visiting your blog from the Cuddlebug Cuties blog hop. Nice site. Lovely card. Looks like I'm your newest follower.
God Bless,
Angel

Anna Stillwell said...

Awesome scrap idea. I love the patchwork look, it's so pretty :)