Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Melonheadz Stamps - Use a digi challenge

Welcome to the first challenge with Melonheadz.  The team is super excited to start sharing with you and have posted a few times already on the blog so make sure you hop on over there and check out what the girls have created so far.

Today's challenge is to use a digi, now I know you all have some of those and you can also find a ton of freebies on the Melonheadz blog.

My card today features images from the Rock and Roll Bundle.  I printed out the colored versions of the blond girl, the zebra print microphone and the rock star sentiment to use on my card.



We'd love to see you join us so come on over to the blog and see what you can win :)

3 comments:

Anita said...

Amazing card! I love the colors.

Margreet said...

your card rock girl!
xxx Margreet

Denine said...

Tanya, super fun card. Love the little Rock Star! Her pink highlight is a perfect detail and the boots... sweet!
Hugs,