Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Little Miss Muffet - New Release


Welcome to another new release with Little Miss Muffet.  I am having so much fun as  a guest designer this month and enjoyed working with one of the new images that came out today.  Today there.  The image I used today is called "heart string" and is just adorable!




Now head on over to the blog and see what the rest of team has created with this image and others :)

5 comments:

Faye said...

Hi Tanya. I really like your paper choices on this fab card. Have a great week.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours too, huggles Pops x x x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and great design.xxx

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Tanya! Terrific design and wonderful coloring of the sweet image!

Debra Miller said...

Lovely card Tanya - beautifully colored.