Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Little Miss Muffet - New Release

WOW am I excited for today's post, this is just a little more exciting news that I get to share with you.  I am a guest designer for the whole month of January at Little Miss Muffet!!! I am so excited to be working along side a great team for the month.

On to today's post...today is another release from Little Miss Muffet and they are releasing some more of the ever adorable Chester by Pollycraft.  My card today uses "Cool Chester".


Now head on over to the blog and see what the rest of team has created with this image and others :)

My card was entered into the following challenge:

Stamp your Life - Anything goes
Digi Haven – Anything Goes
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude – Always Anything Goes (All Cards welcome)
Fussy and Fancy - Furry Friends
Pause, Dream, Enjoy – Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers -  Anything Goes


8 comments:

Faye said...

Hiya Tanya, welcome to LMM! Tis is such a cool card, love how you've pulled ice cream colours out with the papers too. Fabness. Happy New Year. x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is so gorgeous, love the colours too, fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Frea said...

Hi Tanya, such a lovely card, and you've even given him straciatella icecream, my favorite! Thanks for joining us! Happy New Year, hugs Frea

Debra Miller said...

Fabulous card Tanya, totally yummy. Happy new Year! - Deb

Trina said...

Welcome to the team, Tanya! This card is super cute; love that bg paper!

Nathalie said...

Hi Tanya,
welcome to the Team. It's so gorgeous card. I love papers DCWV.
Hugs, Nathalie

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrifc Tanya, think of all the fun you will this month working with such delightful images. well done!
hugs

Kitty said...

I love what you have done with Chester he is just sooo cute, love your colours too!

K xx