Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Inky Impressions - Include a sentiment challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope you having a great week so far.  I am very excited as today is my first official post as a design team member for Inky Impressions!!! That's right, Nicole just can't keep me away LOL  Today's challenge at Inky Impressions is "Include a sentiment".  My creation today uses "Happy Spring Lili".


Make sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see what the dt has created and to join in on the fun!

8 comments:

Danni said...

So cute!!

Sharon said...

Love your card with the beautiful spring colors. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's challenge.

Glenda Atkins said...

great card, love your colouring of the image and the fab flower and bow!
hugs
glenda

Lady Anne said...

Fabulous card, I love the stamp which you have coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Dawn Carrington said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Tracey said...

This is so pretty & really makes me think of Spring :)
Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, love the sweet image and colours...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

tampatha said...

Great card! I have this image too :) Thanks for joining our AG challenge at Penny's this week.
Tammy DT