Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today is the second challenge over at The Stamping Chef and we decided to do a color challenge...so we'd love to see your creations with Blue, White & Silver in them.  Pretty easy huh,

Here is my card for this week





The image is named "Cat" and you can find her and many others in the store :)




Now make sure to head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for today's challenge and to join in on the fun...there is a prize to be won!!

3 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adorable. I really love how you have placed the bow apart from the ribbon... I would never have thought of doing that and now I'll have to try!!!

Camille Short said...

I love your card; you are truly blessed with a creative talent!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the image and your colouring, fab card!
hugs
Glenda