Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Broken Box Stock - Get Well Challenge


Welcome to my first post with Broken Box Stock.  I am excited to be doing this post with you and showing my project with one of the adorable images from them.  This week's challenge is make  a "Get Well Card" 




Broken Box Stock Digital Stamps:
You don't have to use our stamps but we love it when you do! We have hundreds of digital stamps, click here to check them out! 
FREEbies:
Deadline: Thursday, January 31, 2013 @ 5:00pm
Prize: 3 FREE digital stamps from our shop at www.BrokenBoxStock.com(your choice!)
 

We'd love for you to join in on the challenge so make sure you come join us at the blog!

2 comments:

flowerdisco said...

so cute! i am liking all these digi and coloring stuff. :)

Glenda Atkins said...

I think everyone could use a few of these 'get well' cards this year as the flu seems a bit more rampid than usual. Love the one you made and how you highlighted the girl and left the couch untouched. Looks great!