Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, December 07, 2012

Wags n Whiskers - Anything Goes Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is a new challenge over at Wags n' Whiskers it is "Anything Goes".  That's right...time to have some fun :)  I love anything goes challenges since it doesn't limit you to any particular theme and I love seeing what everyone else comes up with






Now head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created and join in on the fun!!

3 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome card! Just love the wonderful bright colors.

Doreen said...

Beautiful..such a gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, besides the sweet image I like the vivid colours and the fab. bow!