Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Simply Betty - Fabric/Stiching Facebook Challenge

I've been meaning to post this project for a few weeks now but keep forgetting.  Over on the Simply Betty Facebook group, they have a challenge every month where they offer an image to those who want to participate and of course their are prizes to be won :) This months challenge was to either use fabric or stitching, well I went for the faux stitch :)  I had created this layout before and really loved it so I created it again for this one.


This cutie is from the ragdoll collection over at Simply Betty and his name is Davey.



1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love it , she look wacky but wonderfully coloured, and your design is fabulous!
hugs
Glenda