Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sassy Studio Design - Dare to be Sassy Thursday

 
 
Happy Thursday everyone!  I am having so much fun being the guest designer for Sassy Designs that I'm not looking forward to the end of the month :( This week's Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge is a sketch challenge (go to the blog to see what that is).
 
My card today uses "Will Turner"    Now I'm sure I'm like a lot of you and absolutely LOVE Pirates of the Caribbean and I'm in love with Will Turner (and well pretty much any character that Orlando Bloom plays).  When I saw the sketch this week, I knew I had to pull him out and color him in :)




Hope you will join the fun and give it a go. You don't need to use a SSD image to play along, but we love it when you do. Enter by next Wednesday night for your chance to win 2 SSD images of your choice.

There is some extra incentive for using a SSD image, you get to enter twice. So if you use one, make sure you link to your blog post and the second link can just be to your blog (it won't let you link to the same post twice). After your name, please put SSD, so we know why you are linking twice!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Tanya, darling card! I love this image, and he looks so super manly in your creation!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Tanya!! Such a cute design!! Love the distressing which adds to the theme! HUGS :)