Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Inky Impressions Monthly blog hop

Before I get on to today's post, I want to send out my deepest condolences to the friends and family of the 20 children and 6 adults that lost their lives very tragically yesterday in Connecticut.  I'm sure I'm like many of you, in shock and disbelief that someone could go into an elementary school and do this to such young children.  My daughter is in kindergarten and I couldn't even imagine how those parents must feel, knowing they can never pick their kids up from school anymore or give them a big hug.  My heart is just breaking thinking about it.  

My thoughts and prayers are will all of your during this terrible time. 

On to today's post.  We are so excited that you are joining us for the Inky Impressions Monthly Blog Hop! You are not going to want to miss any of the fabulous creations from the Inkettes or your chance at an Inky prize (2 digis of your choice) but you must comment on all the stops by December 21st as the winner will be announced on the 22nd.

Our projects for you today all have the theme of Celebrations.  I thought with the tragic events that happened yesterday that my card would center around the Celebration of Youth.  For me when I was younger, you could always catch me rollerskating around so I wanted to pull out one of my first Inky stamps that I ever got, Lili Rollarskating.


 and here is a close up




Just in case you get off track, here is the complete list of blogs in the blog hop.
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog
 
 
My card was entered into the following challenges:
 
Simply Create - Always anything goes
Southern Girls - Endless Summer
Cards by Lady Anne / Stamp Challenge - 2W, must stamp, E4 - Anything Goes (ends Dec 14)
 

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and layout.xxx

Kerry said...

Beautiful card.
Kerry

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. Great design and Roller Skating Lili is one of my favs!

Paper Tails said...

Awesome card! Love the design.

Karen

zub momi said...

This is Fabulous!

The Scrapping Factory said...

so cuuuuteeee!!!!! Love it...Fab xxxx

Vicky said...

Hi Tanya this is the perfect image to use for a celebration, I love the style of the card and your delicious colours

hugs Vicky xxx

alethea said...

What a fabulous creation! Love the little scene you have created!! HUgsxx