Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, September 03, 2012

Stamp and Create - Inspiration Post

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all had a very nice weekend.   Since it's Monday, it also means a new inspiration post for Stamp and Create...

I'm not sure if you heard the news or not but Belles n' Whistles is closing.  This is very sad news as I love the store but I'm sure Summer has a reason why so because of this, Lacey has placed all of the BnW images on sale for 25% off!!  check out the clearance section here to find all of the images!

For my card today, I used "Lil' Miss Poppy" which is simply adorable!!





besides the Belles n' Whistles stamps on sale, Lacey also has Magnolia sentiments and accessories on sale for 10-25% off as well!!

My card was entered into the following challenges:




3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Mrs.B said...

Ths is so cute, and your floweres match the adorable image beautifully.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Chris said...

Such a sweet card, that little gal is so darling and you did a great job combining DP. Thank you for joining my Amusing Challenges this week - I'm so happy that you shared your lovely work!