Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Inspiration Post

Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We have been busy with visitors and it's been a little hard trying to find some time to get my dt stuff done but thankfully it was football Sunday and no one cared what I did :)

For my card today I used "Boys will be Boys" by Kyler Pinolli.  Kyler is new to the digi world and just released a few images which you can find in the SSS store



You can join in the fun with us in a couple different places:

Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Addicted-To-Stamps/139224236155022


Blog: http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com/
 

Challenge Blog: http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com/


My card was entered into the following challenges:
 

15 comments:

Electra said...

This is a really sweet card. Some very lucky little boy will get it, I imagine! Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!

Michelle said...

I really love this card. The boy actually reminded me of Linus from Charlie Brown.I had to look twice to see what i was seeing. I love this card. It is a great piece. Thanks for sharing at the Robyn's Fetish. Good Luck!!

Michelle (Design Team)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card for a boy Tanya, love the design!
hugs
glenda

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great papers and just right for those problem boys/men. Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges for our last ever Challenge and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Kate Swanson said...

Love the layers, Tanya! Great card for any boy! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week!

Kerry said...

Super super cute Tanya, love the bright color! Thanks so much for joining us at Ai challenge. :D

Gaynor said...

Aaaah this is really cute, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

Laurence said...

Very nice card, and good choice of colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

Laurence DT

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card thanks for joining us at C4E and good luck emma xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Glad you could join our Challenge #22 - "Anything Goes". Your card is a cute one!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Rosemary said...

This is such a thoughtful card with a sweet image and lovely vibrant colors. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Opus Gluei!

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp said...

Nice image. Beautiful work.Thank you so much for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

Bettina L. said...

This is really lovely. Love the design with the string and pearls and love that image too. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge final challenge and good luck. Bettina xx

Julie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us in our final Challenge at DDSC
Hugs,
Julie

Cindy said...

Very coulourful and boyish card! I always have trouble with boyish cards! Cindy :)